14 July, 2009

Marbia Studios, Boutique Wedding Stationary

Marbia Studios is a niche design studio based in Ballarat, north-west of Melbourne, Australia. Run by Bianca Stanton, Marbia offers a range of boutique wedding stationary sure to please all tastes. In Bianca's own words:

"We have a passion for creating stylish and unique designs to suit your special event. We know that choosing a stationery piece will set the mood of your event and give the first glimpse into the theme of your big day."




On a side note, I've known Bianca since uni and have always admired her work. She is a great friend and I'm more than happy to promote her work!

2 comments:

Jonze said...

A really nice alternative to more traditional designs! I really like it

Andy Forster said...

Yeah they are really nice. Bianca hand made all her wedding invites a few years back, they were awesome. I've still got it somewhere, I'd have to go digging for it though.